Loan DocumentationYour mortgage loan documentation is very important!
The better prepared you are at providing these documents, the easier and faster your loan process will be and getting your loan closed.
- Two Years of Personal Tax Returns (All Pages)
- Two Years of All W2 and 1099 Forms
- One Month Current Pay Stubs
- Two Month of Current Bank Statements (All Pages)
- Current 401k, Retirement, Stocks, Bonds
- Social Security Award Letter (if Applicable)
- Retirement Statement (if Applicable)
- Proof of Any Other Income
- Bankruptcy Paper (if Applicable)
- Divorce Decree (if Applicable)
- Parenting Plan ( if Applicable)
Let us help speed up your loan process!
Volunteer Home Mortgage
1033 W. Broadway Ave
Maryville, TN 37801